Full-Time - 40 hours per week - Mornings
Wellington Brewery- Guelph, ON
About the Job:
● Regularly perform vessel and tank CIP to exacting quality standards, deep cleaning, beer clarification, carbonation, transfer, blending, dry-hopping, etc.
● Operating the centrifuge and in line carbonator to filter and carbonate the beer to quality specifications
● Ensure finished beer meets the agreed quality standards up to packaging day
● Perform, in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team, daily beer quality checks
● Follow Wellington’s SOPs and support continuous improvement by recommending periodic updates
● Cleaning and sanitizing the centrifuge and bright tanks while following standard operating procedures
● Cellar cleaning, perform scheduled cleaning of the cellaring area up to and including the bright beer tanks, floors, pipeworks, exterior of tanks and parts cleaning
Skills crucial to success in this role:
● Minimum 6 months to one year of experience in a beer cellar role or in the food and beverage industry
● Be reliable and have a positive attitude
● Able to produce continuous quality work in a hot, humid, noisy and fast-paced environment
● Able to work at heights
● Ability to perform repetitive tasks including routine pushing, pulling, climbing, lifting, grasping, reaching using wrists, hands, shoulders and/or fingers.
● Physically fit as the majority of work involves standing for long periods of time, and cleaning that involves frequent bending and squatting
● Able to lift up to 100 pounds at least six inches off floor on a regular basis
● Experience working in a production brewery is an asset.
● Passion for the craft beer industry is a must
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit a
resume and cover letter to email@example.com on or before Monday, September 20th.