Father's Day Ale Trail 2022
May 26, 2022
Sunday June 19th, 2022 | Father’s Day Ale Trail | Craft Beer Bus Tour
The Father's Day Ale Trail is back! Join us to celebrate Father's Day and Ontario Craft Beer Week with a craft beer bus tour that includes stops at all 4 of Guelph’s local craft breweries.
The Sunday afternoon bus tour is a great way to say thanks to all the Father’s out there while celebrating Guelph’s vibrant craft beer culture.
Tickets are $55 + Service Charge and include:
• Bus Transportation to each location
• Beer Samples (3 x 4oz or 12oz) at each location (4 breweries + Wooly Pub)
• Mid tour pizza slice at Fixed Gear Brewery
• 12oz Ale Trail sample glass to use and take home
• BBQ including burgers and hot dogs (with vegetarian options) at the Wooly Pub to finish the day.
The bus tour will last approximately 4 hours with departure times leaving from the Wooly at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm. All buses depart and return to The Wooly Pub (176 Woolwich St, Guelph, ON).
This event sells out every year, so we highly recommend getting your tickets now!