We're Hiring, Join our driving team!
June 8, 2018
Wellington Brewery- Guelph, ON
Wellington Brewery is Canada's oldest independently owned microbrewery. We take great pride in
being an active member of the community, taking part in countless events and supporting charitable causes. We strongly believe that beer is best when it’s fresh and made in our community.
At Wellington Brewery we have a fun and inclusive work environment that encourages staff to learn about craft beer through staff samplings and beer events. We also offer some pretty great job perks including a bi-weekly beer allotment. Our brewery team is a close-knit family and we regularly host company lunches and gatherings.
About the Job:
- Beer delivery to Wellington licensees
- Collecting empty kegs and ensuring proper documentation of returns
- Collection of payment for deliveries and ensuring proper documentation of monies
- Picking of beer orders and/or verifying orders picked prior to delivery
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Be reliable, have a great attitude and provide exceptional customer service
- Able to manipulate 150lbs
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have valid and clean G class licence
- A valid and clean DZ licence is an asset
- Forklift Operation is an asset
- Experience in the beer industry is an asset
- Flexible work availability
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please
submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 15 th , 2018. All
emails shall have the subject line as follows: Wellington Brewery- Driver position.
Wellington Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally
protected rights. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please
just let us know and we will make sure your needs are met.