Welly Beer Garden Now Open!
July 10, 2020
Kick back and try a Welly on our new patio! We’re excited to be opening our newly expanded Welly Beer Garden at our brewery with physical distance measures in place. We’re open Friday - Sunday from 12-6pm, serving up a great lineup of tasty beer and snacks including cheese plates curated by Taste of Craft.
We are taking reservations for tables for an hour or an hour and a half. We can accommodate groups of up to 6 people. While we are asking people to reserve tables, we will also be open for walk-ups if space is available.
Here are some important details about how it all works:
- If you’re feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Please wear your mask when you arrive and until you are seated at your table. Masks must be worn when entering the building to use the washroom.
- Hand sanitizer must be used upon arrival to our patio.
- We will only be serving cans for the time being.
- Cans must be purchased at your table from our server. You cannot drink beer purchased from our Walk-Up window in the Welly Beer Garden.
- We will be accepting Debit and Credit only - no cash.
- Please keep to your table and do not visit other patrons.
- Dogs and children are welcome.
- Please remain at least 2 metres or 6.5 ft apart for other patrons not at your table.
We’re committed to the safety of our guests and our team. Please be patient with us as we adapt and figure out these new procedures. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 519-837-2337 x100.
Thanks for the support!