Welly Can Land Craft Beer Board Game
September 4, 2020
While we may not be able to go to beer festivals this year, we’ve found the next best thing to share with your family and friends. Welly Can Land is a custom-designed craft beer board game that combines beer trivia with some great tasting small-batch beers, a healthy dose of competition, and a bit of luck. Be the first to the finish line and you’ll win 2 tokens which can be redeemed for two 4oz samples at next year's Welly Cask Fest.
The game can be enjoyed by 2-6 players and comes with everything you’ll need to play as well as 2 x Welly Cask Fest 12oz glasses and a lineup of 12 unique beers to try alongside the gameplay. The beer lineup includes a wide-range of styles including 4 local collaboration beers that are exclusively available as part of the pack, the Rising Tide Collaboration Mix Pack which features 4 province-wide collaborations, and 4 year-round Welly staples. We’ve also made this available in 2 sizes: the 12-pack includes 1x473ml of each beer and the 24-pack includes 2x473ml of each beer.
Please drink responsibly and be sure to let us know what you think!
- 8 Collaboration Beers and 4 Year-Round Wellington Favourites → 12-pack includes 1 of each, 24-pack includes 2 of each!
- Welly Can Land Game (Gameboard, Trivia & Chance Cards, 1 Die)
- 2 Welly Cask Fest sample glasses
- 2 Welly Cask Fest Tokens (for next year!)
- 1 Welly Can Land die-cut sticker
- Wellington x Elora - Festbier (5.8%)
- Wellington x Block Three - Hazy American Pale Ale (4.6%)
- Wellington x Red Circle - American Brown Ale with Coffee (5.7%)
- Wellington x Guelph.Beer - Dry Hopped Saison (4.5%)
Rising Tide Collaborations
- Wellington x Great Lakes - West Coast Pale Ale (5.8%)
- Wellington x Muskoka - Coffee Cream Ale (5.0%)
- Wellington x Cameron’s - Kveik IPA (6.3%)
- Wellington x Nickel Brook - Dry-Hopped Sour with Blueberry and Pear (4.8%)
Welly Core Brands
- Wellington Upside IPA (6.8%)
- Wellington Helles Lager (4.5%)
- Wellington Special Pale Ale (4.5%)
- Wellington County Brown Ale (5.0%)