Fall Farm Frolic
Date: October 20th, 2017
City: Waterdown, ON
Location: Earth to Table: The Far, 250 Concession 4 West Waterdown, ON L8B1J3
Time: 6pm -12am
The first in a farm dinner series to share our harvests from our farm. Join chef Moto (Ancaster Mill) and friends at Earth to Table: The Farm to eat, dance and celebrate. The evening will feature a cocktail and canape hour, five course menu with harvest pie table for dessert, a live band with line dancing, and a host bar until midnight.
$250 "all-in" cost per person, includes:
- All taxes, gratuities and service fees
- Unlimited host bar all evening
- Premium local wines, Wellington Brewery and West Avenue Cider
- Cocktail hour with canapé stations: 'The Butcher', 'The Baker' and 'The Farmer'
- 5 course gourmet dinner, prepared by Chef Moto
- Live Entertainment and Line Dancing
- Proceeds supporting YMCA - Beyond the Bell
Preserved farm tomato consommé, basil pesto, parmesan crisp
Terrine of Foie Gras, Ontario boar confit, beet green kimchi, warm brioche
Pan seared great lakes trout, farm grown spaghetti squash, coconut lobster bisque
Roasted Ontario venison loin, honey glazed carrots, wild mushroom tourtière, sauce Madeira
Harvest table of handmade pies, tarts, and Ontario cheeses
Dress Code: 'Farm Chic'
Proceeds from Fall Frolic supporting YMCA Beyond the Bell
YMCA Beyond the Bell program is a highly successful after-school and summer program, featuring literacy, numeracy, nutrition and recreation. It focuses on closing the academic achievement gap experience by children from low income areas versus their middle-income peers.